|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 16:51|
A top main contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and commercial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects totalling £100 million.
The successful candidate will be working on a major infrastructure project in Warwickshire for the next four years.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a contractor environment.
- Have experience managing civils projects in excess of 5 million.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and proven experience using NEC forms of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40 - £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday and bonus
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oldbury, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300.00 - £301 per day
€55000 - €70000 per annum + Package
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus