|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, APC support and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 12:17|
City of London | Consultancy | Quantity Surveyor
I am working with a highly regarded multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy established for over 25 years, with three offices across the UK. With an enviable client portfolio in retail, leisure and commercial sectors, they offer the full array of cost and project management services for numerous projects throughout the UK.
This is a Quantity Surveyor position for this consultancy's London office. Working with their experienced and friendly commercial team, the successful QS will assist in the delivery of luxury, retail and leisure projects as well as healthcare projects, typically lasting up to 12 months, with values up to £5m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved throughout the complete project lifecycle, providing both pre and post contract duties. Duties will involve cost planning, tendering, site valuations, cost reporting, cost management and agreement of final accounts.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- RICS accredited BSc or MSc degree in Quantity Surveying (or related discipline)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years commercial experience
- Either completed or be nearing completion of your APC.
- Must have experience delivering post pre contract and post contract duties
- Experience gained in both a private practice consultancy, and in retail, the food and beverage, or healthcare sectors, is highly advantageous.
- Confident and comfortable performing client-facing duties
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
- Must have a full UK driving license.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £40,000 - £55,000 plus package (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus
- APC support
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car + Pension etc
Greater Manchester, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car, Pension etc
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits