|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, healthcare, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 12:18|
Quantity Surveyor | Residential | Essex
This five-star house builder specialises in the delivery of both private and social housing across the south and have an outstanding reputation for designing and building new homes to the highest standard.
My client has Quantity Surveyor requirements across three live sites in Essex. All the sites are traditional build housing with build values ranging between £15m and £55m. Ideally, I am looking for Quantity Surveyors with main contacting experience who can manage all subcontractor accounts (including groundworks).
There is no better time to get your foot in the door with this company - they are currently benefitting form a period of sustained growth and have a healthy pipeline in Essex / Hertfordshire.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 4+ years UK experience working as a QS
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree
- Previous experience working for a main contractor.
- Experience working on a large new build residential/ mixed use projects will be advantageous, ideally with traditional build.
- Previous experience running your own projects will be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Essex | Quantity Surveyor | Contractor