|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 14:26|
Main Contractor | Surrey | £50,000 plus package
A main contractor in Surrey is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to initially work on a £30m education project.
If you are successful in your application, the Quantity Surveyor will become an integral member of a 1,500-employee team across the United Kingdom, supported by a main contractor who have won contracts for office, commercial and retail projects with values upward of £300m in 2019 alone.
They boast a total project value of over £2.75billion over the last five years, with two-thirds of their business coming from returning clients.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for my client if you have experience with build projects in the office, education and student accommodation sectors whilst working for a main contractor.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must have UK experience working as a QS for a main contractor
- You must have experience as a QS on projects with values exceeding £10m.
- You should be HNC qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience working on a variety of structures including RC frames and Modular builds
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within residential, education, student accommodation or mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights