|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 14:39|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - up to £35,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an excellent opportunities to join an internationally diverse business who specialise in delivering high-value projects including large-scale residential developments, international airport infrastructure and hotels.
Employing around 20,000 people globally, they can offer plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. You will also be working alongside experienced professionals with a wide range of knowledge and skills from different backgrounds who will aid your development.
Key Responsibilities for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Assist with interim applications for payment.
- Preparation of loss/expense submissions.
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor with the change and variation control process.
- Budget estimating / cost planning and financial reporting
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Degree qualified (BSc. Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
Package offered for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's