|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 14:31|
Hampshire| £45k - £55k | Main Contractor
A Main Contractor established over 40 years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join there Hampshire based office.
This medium sized company work in all major build sectors; however, they are specialists in refurb and extensions of education projects valued up to £10m across the South and South East. The specialist team need you for a project, which is already live, extending a school in Portsmouth valued circa £4m.
Recent projects also include:
- £2m extension of a performing arts building
- £3m extension of a technology college
- £10m redevelopment of a leisure centre
You will join a company who have been awarded multiple framework contracts within both the private and public sectors and are offering a competitive salary and a generous package. This is a great opportunity to further your career at the start of a new decade.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have education sector experience
- You must be from a main contractor background
- Longevity with previous employers is a must
- Based within an hour commute of Portsmouth
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Salary between £45k - £55k (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Career development and progression
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's