|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 10:57|
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - Northampton
The role is for a Quantity Surveyor working for a well-known Housing Developer, which due to expansion and business growth, are developing their Regional divisions.
You will need
- Previous Residential experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on Private or Social Housing projects.
- Managed your own sites previously.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with great career potential for career progression.
- Good Reputation
- Build good quality houses - 4/5 bed market
- Private Company
- Office based, some site travel (All within commutable distance of the office)
Benefits: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Attractive Bonus scheme
Key Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK3853 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance