|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 16:49|
Southampton | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A privately-owned Main Contractor founded nearly a hundred years ago is looking for a Quantity Surveyor. Over the past few years this contractor has worked projects with a total value of over £500m, this is due to more than half their clients providing repeat business.
Recent projects include:
- A large education scheme valued over £100m
- A Council headquarters commercial project valued over £30m
With projects across Hampshire, this contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be site based in Southampton working on a large new build education project. If you are successful with your application, you will join a commercial team on a live project, a firm with low staff turnover and a great company culture.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 3+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have experience working on education projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Longevity with previous employees would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive package
- Guaranteed local work
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€55000 - €70000 per annum
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
£300 - £380 per day + Also