|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 17:17|
Farnborough | £55,000 | Contractor
A company established in the late 90s with offices across the UK is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a regeneration residential project based in North East Hampshire.
An industry leading residential contractor, this company work on mixed-use and residential projects across the South East of England valued up to £300m involving up to 1000 units. Regenerating town centres into residential, retail and leisure destinations, this company has won many awards for design and development on.
If you are successful in your application for this Quantity Surveyor position, you will be initially site-based on a large residential project, with the view to work on similar projects following the completion of this project.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must be from a residential contractor background
- Able to deliver all major packages as number 1 on site
- Must have at least 3+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Having experience on new build residential projects is essential
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Fast tracked career progression
- Join a company with over 500 staff and a low staff turnover
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's