|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Bury, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, etc|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 09:18|
Quantity Surveyor - up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is an experienced and award-winning regional contractor that undertakes work on nationwide projects up to £14mil.
They are a multi-disciplinary company working across sectors including (but not limited to) Water, Highways, Earthworks and Windfarms. With 60 years industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established and respected Contractor.
Our client is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running and take a leading role in ongoing and future projects.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working on Civils projects
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
- Conversant in the NEC Suite of Contracts; FIDIC, ICC and JCT contracts.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Up to Offering up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's