|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 15:03|
Aldershot | up to £60,000 | Main Contractor
A small main contractor trading for over two decades who work across maintenance, construction and civil engineering are looking for a quantity surveyor. With projects based across Surrey, the company count a large local university as one of their main clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work under the owner of the company who also leads the Commercial team. Looking to take a step back from being the leader of the team, the owner is keen for someone to work under his wing and be nurtured into taking over the Commercial team within the next 5 years.
Working on projects with values up to £6m in sectors that include commercial, retail and education, this opportunity to join a close-knit company will also include the potential to work closely with the Design, Project Management and Estimating teams.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have at least 5+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally you will have experience working with small works, maintenance and construction
- Ideally you will have exposure to working for a small construction business
- Able to handle high pressure projects
- Longevity with previous employers is a must
- You must have a full UK driving licence
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Career progression
- Guaranteed local work
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's