|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car, Pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 11:58|
Quantity Surveyor - Up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
Our client are looking for 3 QS's to join the team for their upcoming Social Housing new build projects, which are due to start in March/April.
There are 3 separate sites that will be starting, all of which are based within Greater Manchester. This offers the opportunity to work closer to home for those based in the surrounding areas of Manchester and for those outside the City, means you can avoid the commute in to the centre!
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic company with a wealth of work lined up across the North West. They are focused around 3 main sectors in the North, these are Social Housing and New Build, Refurbishment and Sustainability and Education.
As stated above, the reason for these vacancies follows after securing 3 Social Housing sites. They also have an increase of upcoming projects across the board.
Ideally they would like someone from a housing background - but more importantly a QS who will be able to hold their own and get stuck straight in to the project.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
- Provide support to the commercial department
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Worked on projects valuing up to £5million
- Experience in social housing/ house building industry
Package offered for this role:
- Offering up to £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this position then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's