|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:37|
Bicester| up to £50,000 | Main Contractor
A privately-owned Main Contractor who has a proud history spanning back almost 100 years is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. A medium sized company with an annual turnover circa £50m, they are looking to grow their Oxfordshire based office.
A company that holds traditional values, they are work within most major construction sectors including, commercial, education, residential and many more across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Recent projects include:
- £16m conversion of a commercial office block in Banbury into luxury apartments
- £11m 40-unit affordable homes development for a Oxford Council
- £7m construction of a secondary school in Bletchley
- £6m rebuild of a Grade II listed manor house in Chpping Norton
This is a great chance to join an established company who are committed to innovation, continuous professional development and to progress the skills of their team by investing in them and providing the best possible working environment. Offering a competitive salary and a generous package, this is a great opportunity to further your career at the start of a new decade.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience post-graduation
- Must have experience working on residential, commercial, education and historic building projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
Salary and Benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Fast tracked career progression
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
£300 - £380 per day + Also
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package