|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + +car allowance salford|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 13:11|
Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: up to £40,000 + car allowance + package
My client is looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyuor for a number of Residential schemes across the North West. This well respected international contractor is industry leading and have undergone significant and sustained growth over the last decade. This is the perfect opportunity to grow your career within a leading company.
As Intermediate Quantity Surveyor, you wil;
- Assist management of the contract cost reporting
- Preparation of cash flows forecasts for sub-contractor payment
- Be involved in preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Manage sub contract documentation
- Must be willing to travel to sites across the north
- Strong knowledge of (JCT and NEC)
- Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Proven track record with Main Contractors, working in the commercial build construction sector.
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Living Allowance, Accommodation, Flights