|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 16:16|
Quantity Surveyor required - West London - £300 per day - 12 month contract
Quantity Surveyors looking for a new role within a fantastic construction company please look no further!
We are looking for a bright and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a main contractor based in West London, covering sites within the M25. You will be joining a well-established and highly regarded contractor to work on the various construction projects.
Upon joining the business you will have the chance to work on a real variety of construction builds ranging from bespoke luxury homes to the commercial offices in Kings Cross and residential towers in Camden.
What we're looking for:
- 3-7 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Main contractor background
- Ideally experience within the residential, commercial or retail sectors.
- Someone based in West London or within commutable distance.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £250 - £300 per day depending on experience
- The chance to work on schemes in excess of £50M in value.
- Hands on project exposure.
- First class training and support to fast-tracked career progression.
If you believe you match the criteria above then please apply for the role. This company is going through a great period of business at the minute hence why they have the need for additional commercial resource. It's a great time to get on board and work on some iconic projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare etc
£40000 - £50000 per annum
West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance,bonus and pension
£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car, pension, healthcare
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + car/allowance + pension + health