|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 09:54|
M&E QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Location: Derbyshire - Nationwide projects
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (depending on level of experience)
Benefits: Company Car/Allowance Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
Company: Leading M&E Contractor
A leading M&E Contractor based in the East Midlands are looking for an M&E Quantity Surveyor.
My client will consider an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take the step up to a Quantity Surveyor or a QS / SQS seeking a new challenge.
They have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality design & build projects for a wide range of clients in the education, commercial, leisure and residential sectors.
Typical project values range from £20k - £1.5m in value and they work with both public and private sector clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales. Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working in an M&E Quantity Surveyor role - not essential but preferred
- Track record of working with a building services contractor
- A portfolio containing a wide range of project types.
- Familiar with JCT and NEC contracts
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€275 - €320 per day + Accommodation and Flights