|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||€50000 - €70000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 06:55|
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 + Accommodation + Flights + €50 tax free living allowance per day
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: JR66786
A Specialist data centre fit out contractor is looking for fit-out Quantity Surveyors for data centre projects throughout Europe in Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, and Denmark.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on fit-out projects for some of the largest data centre projects in Europe and will report directly into either the Regional Manager or Surveying Manager.
You will be based on site with rotation being 10 days in country, 4 days home and flights all paid for. Accommodation will be provided by the contractor, and a €50 tax free living allowance is paid per day in addition to you salary.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- The Management of employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete "Performance Reviews" and the "Personal Development Plans" for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The Quantity Surveyor:
- MUST have recent fit-out experience
- Ideally have worked on data centre projects recently
- Good knowledge of design procurement, construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials
- Good experience of maximisation of value recovery, cost control, and cash management
- Knowledge of obligations under contract
- Knowledge of claims, loss, and expense
- Deep knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation and understanding of claims and L&E
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and administration of contract records
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/material procurement.
- Knowledge of subcontract/materials orders and buying
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€55000 - €70000 per annum
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
£300 - £380 per day + Also