|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 15:38|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Salary: Up to £48,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Leicester - East Midlands
Other benefits: Car allowance or company car, 26 days holiday, generous pension plus other benefits
A tier one contractor is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team to working on projects across the East Midlands.
They deliver to a range of sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Luxury Residential and Mixed-Use Developments.
They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects range from £5m - £200 million and work with both public and private sector clients.
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a quantity surveyor within a contractor environment is essential. Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Project experience working on healthcare, education, or commercial projects desirable
- Stable employment history
- NEC and JCT contract experience
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the quantity surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Jessica Johnston on 07584 670 995 or email your current cv through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€55000 - €70000 per annum
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
£300 - £380 per day + Also