Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to work in Worcestershire.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- An Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be considered if they have proven experience managing their own sites/valuation.
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £55,000 + car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
West Yorkshire, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Location: Yorkshire based projects...
Derby, Derbyshire, £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR / SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Locatio...
Oxfordshire, England, £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - OXFORD - AWARD WINNING CONTRCTOR Location: Oxfo...
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Stockholm, Sweden, €45000 - €60000 per annum + Living Allowance, Accommodation, Flights
M&E Quantity Surveyor Sweden Job Reference: JR190101 Salary: €45,00...