Quantity Surveyor (Housing)
A key client of ours, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Peterborough/Lincolnshire.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £45,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Belgium, €300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights
Quantity Surveyor Belgium Job Reference: JR190135 Rate: €300-€400 p...
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, €55000 - €70000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Frankfurt Job Reference: JR70852 Salary: €55,000-...
Buckinghamshire, England, £55000.00 - £65000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor Northampton A growing sub-contractor withi...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Job Description: Quantity Surveyor Our client are looking for a Qua...
Warrington, Cheshire, £300 - £380 per day + Also
We are working with a client who is seeking Commercial staff in the...