Job Reference: JR190136
Salary: €50,000-€60,000 + €28,000 allowance + accommodation, flights, and travel
Quantity Surveyor Job Profile:
A tier-1 main contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based in Europe on a rotation basis with the specific country to be discussed as this main contractor are looking for Quantity Surveyors on multiple sites.
Rotation is offered on a two-week basis with two weeks spent in-country with a long weekend home. Applicants must hold a valid EU passport.
Quantity Surveyor Key Activities
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Review and understanding project contract documentation
- Preparing and analysing supplier and sub-contractor enquiries
- Preparation and issuing of contract documents to our supply chain
- Monitoring change in our scope of work and pricing of variations
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly progress applications
- Financial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts
- Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims
- Providing fast, accurate, competitive, and profitable estimates
- Preparation of monthly commercial project reports
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management
- Managing and forecasting of project Cash flows
- Liaising with the client, contractors, and other departments
- All other duties associated with this role
Quantity Surveyor Specification
The following will be required of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is ideal
- Prior experience working for a main contractor or M&E contractor
- 3-5 years' experience in a QS role
- A wide understanding of work contracts
- A working knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Work Packages
Quantity Surveyor Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Quantity Surveyor will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Valid EU passport or visa to work in the EU
- Good with Figures
- Able to negotiate with clients on a professional level
- Experience in use of Excel a requirement
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To Apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Buckinghamshire, England, £55000.00 - £65000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor Northampton A growing sub-contractor withi...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Job Description: Quantity Surveyor Our client are looking for a Qua...
Warrington, Cheshire, £300 - £380 per day + Also
We are working with a client who is seeking Commercial staff in the...
Buckinghamshire, England, £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
Quantity Surveyor A top main contractor within the construction ind...
East Midlands, England, £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Location: East Midlands Salary: £3...