Job Description: Quantity Surveyor
Our client are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, working on predominantly Social Housing Refurbishment and maintenance projects. They have an excellent reputation throughout the Industry providing market-leading products and services, achieving multi-billion pound revenues.
Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
· Full commercial and financial management of the projects you're assigned in order to maximise profitability
· Completing valuations in line with the contract terms
· Subcontract handling - payments etc
· Managing cost reports and implement/adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
Requirements: Quantity Surveyor
· Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the Refurbishment/Maintenance sector (preferably Residential)
· Experience using Schedule of Rates
· NEC3 Experience and a Quantity Surveying Degree are ideal (although not essential)
Package: Quantity Surveyor
· Basic salary up to £50,000
· Car or Car Allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop and mobile
· 26 days holiday
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through the link or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote QSNH1 in the subject line.
Buckinghamshire, England, £55000.00 - £65000 per annum
Senior Quantity Surveyor Northampton A growing sub-contractor withi...
Warrington, Cheshire, £300 - £380 per day + Also
We are working with a client who is seeking Commercial staff in the...
Buckinghamshire, England, £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car allowance, bonus, pension
Quantity Surveyor A top main contractor within the construction ind...
East Midlands, England, £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Location: East Midlands Salary: £3...