|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 14:24|
Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to work in Worcestershire.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- An Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be considered if they have proven experience managing their own sites/valuation.
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £45,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £300 per day
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car/allowance, bonus, benefits