QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £53,000 + extremely competitive benefits package
I have a brand-new vacancy with a Leading Main Contractor who are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join construction division based in the West Midlands.
The company have a solid reputation for quality and value, as well as an extremely high staff retention. They work across the UK and cover both public and private sector projects including Schools, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Hotels and Student Accommodation. They work with some of the UKs most famous household brands all local to the midlands.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
- JCT and D&B contract experience preferred not essential
- New build construction experience ideally
- Experience working on projects such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Care and Hotels
- UK Driving Licence
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like to find out what options are currently available, please get in touch. I am easily contactable via email email@example.com or on 07584 670 995
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus car and benefits
Quantity Surveyor Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join...
Nottinghamshire, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in searc...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £40000 - £43000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Location: Leeds Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plus ex...
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, £40000 - £43000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Location: Newcastle Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plu...