|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||€55000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2021 22:23|
Job Reference: JR70852
Quantity Surveyor Job Profile:
A specialist PM and Cost Consultancy is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This company specialises in data centre construction, has been going for 4-5 years now, and has been doing exceptionally well, hitting all turnover targets and winning major work.
Whilst this company originates from the UK, this position is to join their team in Frankfurt, which is a relatively new office, having been opened in 2020 due to an influx of work won across Germany in Europe.
This position is to be based in Frankfurt on a permanent basis and will require the successful candidate to either currently live in Germany or be willing to relocate there. Fluency in German is essential.
Quantity Surveyor Key Activities
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Cost Estimates / Feasibilities
- Review and agree Contractors Proposals
- Final review of Contractors cost submissions and agree contract sum
- Cost Reporting
- Change Control
- Final Accounts
- Interim and final payments
- Anything else the role requires
Quantity Surveyor Specification
The following will be required of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Prior experience working on data centre, pharmaceutical, or warehouse projects is ideal
- Prior experience working for a consultancy is ideal
- Roughly 3-5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Quantity Surveyor will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field such as Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Fluency in German is essential
To Apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oldbury, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300.00 - £301 per day
€55000 - €70000 per annum + Package
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus