Salary: Up to £60,000 plus package
Company: Established Main Contractor
I am working on behalf of a well-established main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Newbury on regional projects.
The company is a main contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer and are a cash rich company. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including: Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Retail and Commercial.
My client is currently one of the most successful in the region and it is an exceptionally great opportunity to join the business
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor for a minimum of 5 years
- Working within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will ideally have a stable work history
- The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be self-motivated and ambitious
- You will have worked on projects in excess of £5-10 million ideally
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration:
Salary: Up to £60,000 (open to negotiation) plus package
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy, please call Jessica Johnston on 07584 670 995 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus car and benefits
Quantity Surveyor Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join...
Nottinghamshire, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in searc...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £40000 - £43000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Location: Leeds Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plus ex...
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, £40000 - £43000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Location: Newcastle Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plu...