|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 10:20|
Our client is a reputale Contractor within the New Build Residential Sector in partnerships with Housing Associations.
Due to significant growth and new projects in the pipeline, they are actively seeking a uantity Surveyor who has
Main Contracting experience in the New Build Constrction Industry, any sector will be considered.
You will be commercially managing 2 live projects simultaneously of circa £2million. The company works on projects up to £8million.
A Proven QS or an AQS ready to take the step up will be considered for the role.
Key Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Finalise consultant, supplier and contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
- Inolvement in claims/disputes.
- Report into the Commercial Manager and assist in the mentoring of the AQS/TQS'.
Benefits: Quantity Surveyor
- Basic Salary up to £55,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive Benefits
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #88349 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £300 per day
West Midlands, England
£350 - £400 per day + outside IR35
Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Estimator(Dry Lining and Interiors)
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum