|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £52000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 11:09|
Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to work in Wolverhampton.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- A Quantity Surveyor with experience in Residential groundworks will also be considered
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £50,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £300 per day
West Midlands, England
£350 - £400 per day + outside IR35
Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Estimator(Dry Lining and Interiors)
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum