|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 17:28|
Company: Main Contractor - Construction / Refurbishment
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Due to a significant new contract award, an excellent opportunity exists for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a 5 year+ contract based in Northampton. The successful applicant will be a key member of the commercial team and work closely with the site teams and client, with responsibility for financial management of a range of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Main contractor background preferred.
- Some exposure to refurbishment schemes would be beneficial.
- Commercially aware, excellent communication and people skills.
- Will ideally live within 30 miles of Northampton.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Local work - Guaranteed work in Northampton for the next 5 years.
- Excellent opportunity to progress to the next level within 12-18 months.
- Fantastic salary and package on offer.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64792. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus