|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 19:01|
Location: Milton Keynes
Company: Regional Contractor
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
A privately owned contractor with an excellent reputation has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Reporting into the Chief Surveyor, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for commercial management of 2-3 projects ranging from £1m to £10m in value.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Main contractor background.
- Track record of managing projects up to £5m.
- Exposure to a range of D&B / commercial construction projects.
- Stable history of employment.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Stable, financially secure employer.
- Local work - this company has an excellent regional presence within a 40 mile radius of Milton Keynes.
- Interesting range of projects.
- Potential to progress your career at a rapid rate.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64836. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
£50000 - £55000 per annum + package
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Package