|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 19:01|
Company: Main Contractor - Construction
Salary: £45,000 plus benefits
Due to a significant increase in workload and continued expansion, this highly successful main contractor has an immediate need for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Nottingham office.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the commercial team and work closely with the Commercial Manager and site teams, with responsibility for financial management of projects ranging from £500k to £10m in value.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Main contractor background.
- Exposure to a range of commercial construction projects.
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract (JCT, NEC).
- Commercially aware, excellent communication and people skills.
- Educated to a high standard.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Local work - guaranteed pipeline of work within a 30 mile radius of Nottingham.
- Excellent opportunity to progress to the next level within 12-18 months.
- Family run, people orientated company.
??The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64847. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, 10% Bonus
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive benefits package