Our client is seeking a freelance Quantity Surveyor to work in the Power & Civils sector in the South West
- Worked as a QS on framework contracts
- Worked within the Civil sector previously
- Able to work on NEC form of contract including options A, C and E
- Experience working on Electrical Substations previously
- Worked in a client facing role previously
- Able to attend meetings across the clients other offices
- Setting up and administrating of Sub-Contractors
- Able to manage cash flow and agreeing applications with the client
- Able to work to deadlines
- Submitting Monthly CVRs, Agreeing applications with the client
Rate: £300 - £325 per day
Duration: 12 months +
If this position interests you then please let me know as soon as you can on 0121 712 6600 or email@example.com to discuss further
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Surbiton, Surrey, £250 - £350 per day
Quantity Surveyor needed. Surrey Up to £350 per day We are actively...
East London, London, £400 - £450 per day
Our client is seeking a Freelance Quantity Surveyor to work on vari...
Leicestershire, England, £25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Location: Leicester Salary: £25,000 to £45,000 pl...
Hammersmith and Fulham, London, £35000 - £55000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor on Londons most luxury homes. Up to £55K plus pac...
Wigan, Greater Manchester, £36000 - £42000 per annum
Position: Quantity Surveyor Package: £36,000 - £42,000 + car/allowa...