|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£29000 - £45000 per annum + plus car and package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 08:37|
Quantity Surveyor - Merseyside - Widnes
A Top-Tier Main Contractor is currently looking for a driven individual to work on a number of Highways projects across the North West. This will be in the Highways sector but will include a number of civil engineering aspects, including drainage, earthworks and surfacing. The Main Contractor has a lot of work coming up and is looking to expand their team to help deliver the projects
This is an opportunity for someone to be based in the Widnes office to increase the numbers of the current team and progress their career working on numerous, well-known projects throughout the North of the country. You will need to have worked on similar projects before and have at least 4 years in the industry, as a Quantity Surveyor.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction.
- Civil Engineering experience is essential, Highways experience would be nice.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Quantity Surveyor role previously.
As the successful Quantity Surveyor you will be looking at between £32,000-£45,000 plus car and package, dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a reputable Tier 1 UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£300 - £350 per day
North Wales, Wales
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare