|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 12:36|
£60K plus an exceptional package
Working on £100M projects
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable developer to work on projects worth up to £100M in value! Due to a heavy workload we are actively seeking a sharp, diligent and professional Quantity Surveyor to add to their commercial department based in central London.
The right Quantity Surveyor:
The suitable Quantity Surveyor will be a well-rounded professional with a wide range of technical and personal skills to bring to the table. The desirables are as follows:
- You will be degree qualified as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Preferably you will have experience working for construction developers.
- Project experience would ideally increase residential and commercial projects.
- You will ideally have experience managing your own projects up to £15M
This role can offer you the ability to really stretch yourself within a fast-paced construction company.
What's on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £60K basic salary depending on experience
- Fantastic bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
- Great internal training programme.
- The chance to act as the Quantity Surveyor on £100M projects
This role is a first class opportunity to take your career to the next level within a recognisable and established construction company as they continue to grow and win more major projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance, all fuel, 30% bonus
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits