|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 11:49|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Solihull.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10-15 million.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: up too £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marble Arch, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits and bonus
£250 - £300 per annum
City of London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Package and bonus
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits