|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 17:21|
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience and level.
We have an excellent opportunity with a Housing Developer client of mine who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, due to a member of staff relocating, due to the volume of work the developer has now and in the pipeline they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and want to progress up the company to a senior level.
The opportunity is based out of the Developers office in Buckinghamshire and projects and sites are spread across London and the South East, so living in a commutable distance of the office and being willing to travel when required is essential.
- You will have a background working on residential projects, where you will have worked on several projects simultaneously from procurement to completion of final accounts.
- Desire to succeed within this well established and reputable property development company.
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
- Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Have knowledge and experience working with or on housing association schemes.
- Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Great staff development and retention.
- Free life assurance.
- Annual and long term bonus schemes.
- Additional annual leave with length of service.
- Pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or would suit someone you know. Please do get in touch with Greg Wills on 01189 522 240 or register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus