|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 10:23|
Quantity Surveyor - Reading
You have the opportunity to join a reputable and growing business. They have huge growth plans over the next few years and are looking to recruit due to an ever increasing work load. They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis for projects located in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful Quantity Surveyor applicant will have the opportunity to work on a variety of important projects within the utilities sector. Their clients are industry leading blue chip clients.
Why This A Great Job For You?
You'll have the opportunity to work with companies that are intent on making the UKs infrastructure the very best that it can be.
Join a growing company that offers excellent career progression opportunities as their work force expands and they continue to get repeat business from their loyal customers. Your career can really take off with this business.
Have the flexibility and freedom to develop your own role, working with companies you want to work with.
The Key Requirements
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working on Civil Engineering or Utilities projects
- Have experience working for reputable Contractors or Consultancies
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience using NEC forms of contract is essential
- Experience of managing sub-contractors in a high volume of work, low value (£) environment.
- Experience of Causeway CPA would be great (not essential). This is accounting software.
- Must be flexible to work in London and Reading.
As the successful Quantity Surveyor, you will receive:
Between £45,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications, plus a benefits package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor please email your CV to email@example.com OR call 0118-952-2240
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource https://www.project-resource.co.uk/candidate/referral-scheme
Services advertised by project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £350 per day
North Wales, Wales
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus