|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 16:11|
Quantity Surveyor required.
Working with market leading utilities companies.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established main contractor based in Hertfordshire, North London. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have great scope to work closely with major utilities providers on their major projects throughout the South. You will be joining a reputable construction company and be part of a friendly team in the office.
You will be an office based Quantity Surveyor in Hertfordshire working as part of a small commercial team within a great office environment. You will be working closely alongside another Senior Quantity surveyor and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be working on a range of utilities projects but your initial assignments would mostly be within Electrical Supply and underground caballing.
Required Quantity Surveying experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Ideally you will have experience within the Power or utilities sectors.
- Contractor or sub-contractor background is essential
- Ideally you will have exposure to major utilities companies such as Thames Water, National Grid, SSE.
- Other civils / infrastructure experience will also be considered.
What's on offer for the successful Quantity Surveyor?
- Circa £45K - £60K as a basic salary depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Friendly team and great working environment.
- Exceptional exposure to the client side
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to add value to a business from the start. The role offers great scope to progress within the business, work closely with clients and also manage your time as you see fit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus