|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum + car, Private medical + more|
|Contact Name:||Josh Wellings|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2017 10:36|
Our Client is a large main contractor stretching across various different sectors within construction and civils.
Our client is looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to be responsible for all commercial matters on various projects based in Gatwick working on a large framework. This position gives great opportunity for the successful Quantity Surveyor to grow and progress within the industry.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should:
- Have a proven track record.
- Be able to quickly incorporate incoming information.
- Be able to develop ideas and present them concisely.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Have highly developed communication skills.
- Be able to use their own initiative as part of a team.
- Preferably have some Aviation experience
- Have a background working within civil engineering
Our client is willing to pay the ideal Quantity Surveyor up to £55,000 with a car allowance, 28days holiday per year and private medical care amongst other benefits.
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor please apply direct via this job board, alternatively you can call Josh Wellings on 0121 712 6600 or E-Mail a copy of you CV to J.Wellings@project-resource.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£300 - £350 per day
North Wales, Wales
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare