|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + full benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2017 17:16|
Project Quantity Surveyor
Reading and West London
£60K plus package.
We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a stable, profitable and growing business that are making positive moves in the construction industry.
Due to continued growth, winning more work, and further repeat business this business is looking to add two project quantity surveyors to their team. This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project, including the civil engineering on site, through to the total build of the respective building. The majority of the projects they deliver are commercial and education buildings, and some leisure and retail.
- Being a no.1 Quantity Surveyor on small to medium sized projects is preferable.
- We will also consider Quantity Surveyors who have experience working under a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Quantity surveyor within the UK construction market.
- You must have experience working within a main contractor.
- Experience working on any of the following project types is essential: Commercial, Education, Retail or Leisure .
- You must have a Design and Build background with a good understanding of both he preconstruction and technical aspects of the job.
- Understanding of "take off's" is essential.
- Prefer a good education = HNC or degree.
- Solid understanding of the JCT form of contract.
You will be based in the West of Reading and required to travel to various local sites during the week. All travel for business purposes will be able to be expensed.
Salary range is circa £45-55,000, plus a good benefits package. The benefits package includes a discretionary yearly bonus, car or car allowance (circa £4000), a fuel card, 25 days holiday, all travel and expenses paid, private health after 4 years' service and stakeholder pension.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/ agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, car/travel allowance, pension
£300 - £320 per day
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Flexible hours / 6% pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, negotiable