|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Josh Freke|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2017 12:57|
Benefits: Company Car or Allowance (£4500), Pension, Bonus (20%), Fuel, 25 days Holiday
Company: National Contractor
With a Group turnover in excess of £1bn, this company is a leading UK construction company with a full order book for 2017/18. Due to a number of recent contract awards, an opportunity exists for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying (post-graduation).
- Exposure to new build projects, preferably in social housing, student accommodation or retirement/care schemes.
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management.
- Commercially aware, excellent communication and people skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent training and development provided with structured career path.
- Stable company with health pipeline of work.
- Locally based work for the next 5 years.
- Friendly and informal work environment.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #65284. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus