|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Freke|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 18:00|
Quantity Surveyor - Construction
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Bonus
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level?
If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining an expanding main contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years, winning multiple awards along the way.
Due to a number of recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of an ambitious Quantity Surveyor. Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will initially work on a £10m live project in Birmingham city centre. Following this project, there are 2-3 new schemes in Birmingham starting early next year that you will move onto.
Depending on your level of experience, you will be given full support to run your own projects and progress through the ranks with the full support of the Commercial Manager. My client will consider and experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step or and experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge (hence the salary range).
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
- A minimum of 4 years in Quantity Surveying (post-graduation).
- Main contractor background preferred.
- D&B / commercial / residential / accommodation / PRS projects
- Commercially astute and risk aware.
- Able to flourish in a fast paced environment.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #65305. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, car/travel allowance, pension
£300 - £320 per day
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Flexible hours / 6% pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, negotiable