|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, 25 days holiday + more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2017 14:46|
We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a stable, profitable and growing business that are making positive moves in the construction industry.
Due to continued growth, winning more work, and further repeat business this business is looking to add two project Quantity Surveyors to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project, including the civil engineering on site, through to the total build of the respective building. The majority of the projects they deliver are commercial and education buildings, and some leisure and retail.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Providing commercial support to Design and Contract Staff
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
- Evaluating and selecting subcontract tenders
Experience require for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Must have 2-3 years' experience running a project
- Must understand the pre-construction and technical aspects of a project
- Must have good contracts knowledge, experience in JCT forms of contract would be preferred
- Need a deep understanding of a construction project
- Being a no.1 (or wanting to step up to be a no.1) Quantity Surveyor on a project
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Salary £45 - 55,000
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Car or car allowance (circa £4000)
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and expenses paid
- Private health after 4 years' service and stakeholder pension.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Up to £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum