|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Bonus, 25 day holiday|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 12:08|
We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a stable, profitable and growing business that are making positive moves in the construction industry.
Due to continued growth, winning more work, and further repeat business this business is looking to add two project Quantity Surveyors to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project, including the civil engineering on site, through to the total build of the respective building. The majority of the projects they deliver are commercial and education buildings, and some leisure and retail.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects
- Prepare monthly contract valuation reports
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Must have 2-3 years experience as the no.1 Quantity Surveyor
- Must understand the pre-construction and technical aspects of a project
- Experience working on Commercial, Education, Leisure and retail projects
- Minimum of 4 years quantity surveying experience
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Car or car allowance (circa £4000)
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and expenses paid
- Private health after 4 years service and stakeholder pension.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus