|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Heathcare benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 12:00|
A dynamic and profitable market leading main contractor have an exciting opportunity to take on a Quantity Surveyor to work on their flagship projects. The majority of the projects they deliver are commercial and residential buildings, and some education and mixed use.
Due to continued growth, this business is in an excellent position to expand allowing them to add a committed and motivated Quantity Surveyor who is willing to progress and develop with the company.
A successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of new build and regeneration projects and will have clear promotion routes up to Senior Quantity Surveyor and beyond.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Build strong working relationships with supply chain, consultants and clients.
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met.
- Placing supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule.
- Ensure subcontract orders accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works.
- Effectively agree all project variations and minimise non recoverable costs on projects.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- You must come from a main contractor or developer background.
- Experience with both pre-contract and post-contact duties.
- Must have a construction related degree.
- Must have good contracts knowledge, experience in JCT forms of contract would be preferred.
- Experience with working on a commercial or residential building project.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- £55,000 - 60,000
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive bonus
- Fantastic future development and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Up to £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum