|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Calderdale, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + car and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 12:55|
Quantity Surveyor ; Calderdale District - West Yorkshire
Due to continued progress and continued success, my client is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their Northern Region.
- You will be responsible for a range of commercial aspects on a variety of projects from start - finish.
- You will prepare plans, budgets and BOQ's
- You will occasionally visit sites to take measurements of drawings
- You will Identify and evaluate risks and options for control
- You will manage Sub-Contractors
Working knowledge of procurement, sub-contractor account management, valuations, variations and monthly/ final accounts.
- NEC3 contract knowledge preferred
- Ideally have the ability to negotiate across various levels of construction environment
- Ability and desire to manage multiple contracts concurrently, with the experience to take a project from tender award to final account
- Ambition to progress to Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Highways or Structures experience would be preferred.
£30,000 - £36,000 basic (dependent on experience) plus company car/car allowance, life assurance, pension scheme, child care vouchers and 25 + 8 days annual leave.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus