|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus + More|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 18:24|
We are looking for a driven Quantity Surveyor to join an established main contractor to work on a range of residential developments across various sites in Central London.
Due to a strong order book and rapid expansion this company is in a great position to add another Quantity Surveyor to their friendly and experienced commercial team.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain first hand project exposure on nationally recognised projects and work on residential schemes of over 1000 units.
Desirable criteria for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Developer or main contractor background is essential.
- Must understand the pre-construction and technical aspects of a project.
- Must have good contracts knowledge, experience in JCT forms of contract would be preferred.
- Experience working for national construction companies is advantageous.
- Experience working on residential schemes worth over £30 million.
- A stable career history.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £60,000 per annum.
- Car allowance.
- Discretional annual bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Flexible working hours, 6% pension
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus