|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus + More|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2017 19:17|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established consultancy practice based close to Westminster, they are specialist in the delivery of retail, leisure, mixed-use and residential builds.
We looking for a driven and well-presented Quantity Surveyor who has client facing experience to join an established commercial department.
The role will offer you a diverse range of refurbishment and new build projects such as:
If you are a hardworking and diligent Quantity Surveyor who wants to further their career by working on high profile developments then this position is perfect for you.
Required Criteria for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have relevant project exposure.
- A relevant construction degree would be preferable.
- Must be self-sufficient Quantity Surveyor capable of managing projects up to £10 million.
- Experience working for a consultancy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Stable career history
What's on offer the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Car allowance (circa £5k)
- Exceptional training and support, to help you develop as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Fast-tracked career development.
- Competitive Bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, 15% bonus, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and car allowance
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare