|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £325 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2017 08:30|
8 month contract
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work closely with another Senior QS / Commercial Manager within a specialist M&E contractor on their major site in central London. The project is due for completion at the end of summer 2018 but it may be extended.
- Experience working for an M&E subbie is preferable.
- You must be able to price from BoQ's and Scheduels of rates.
- Main contractor or sub-contractor background is essential.
- You must have previous experience working on M&E packages.
- You must be able to work within a commercial team.
The project is a large high-rise residential build in the heart of London so if you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor looking after the M&E on that type of build it would be beneficial.
What's on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £350 per day.
- 8 months guaranteed work which is likely to extend.
- 1 week notice period.
- The chance to be part of a prestigious project.
- The chance to get a major project and good company onto your CV
This is a great long term, secure opportunity to work with a friendly team of surveyors on this large construction project in central London. We are looking for a competent and driven Quantity Surveyor to see the project through to completion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
£300 - £350 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£200 - £275 per day