|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£56000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2017 09:46|
One of London's most prestigious
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing construction company.
I have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly growing construction company. With a fantastic central London office location and a friendly team already in place we are looking to strengthen their commercial department for a major residential development in West London.
We are looking for a driven, diligent and hard-working Project Quantity Surveyor to work as part of a team on a high-profile project in West London. We are happy to consider temp to perm arrangements aswell as straight permanent hires.
Initially based in the central London office before making the transition over to the West London site. Once the site goes live you will spend around 80% of your time on site and 20% of your time in the office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a friendly team to manage all commercial / Quantity Surveying aspects of the project from start to finish.
Required experience for the Project Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 5 years UK Quantity Surveying experience
- You must have experience as the No.2 Quantity Surveyor on various construction projects.
- Experience working on residential developments is essential.
- You must come from a main contractor or a developer background.
- Preferably you will have experience in top tier contractors or large residential developers /
- Relevant degree or HND is beneficial
- You must be self-sufficient and have exposure to pre and post contract duties.
What's on offer for the successful Project Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £60K plus package subject to experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- First class training and support
- Great potential for personal development and genuine fast-tracked promotion opportunities.
This role offers you the friendly family feel of a small business whi9le also being part of a major construction company to work on a number of prestigious residential developments worth in excess of £100M!
We are happy to consider Quantity Surveyors who are currently working on a freelance basis and wish to start as a freelance member of the team before transitioning over to a permanent member of staff.
Great company. Exceptional Projects and untold amounts of opportunity. Please get your applications in ASAP. Project Resource are also offering a referral bonus of £250 for anyone who can pass me the details for a suitable Quantity Surveyor who then goes on to get the job, please pass all names to Ben Blackwell.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£39500 - £44500 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000 - £45000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus